Sunday, July 13, 2008

Arthur, IL - Home of the Amish

Almost 30 years ago, I was born in the small town of Arthur, IL. It's a neat little town with quite the Amish presence. I visited Arthur over the weekend to crash my big sister's 25th high school reunion. It's ok - she only had 35 people in her graduating class, so they didn't mind a few extras hanging around for the night. :) I was four and a half years old when they graduated! Here are a few pictures from my big trip down south...


Me with my two sisters, Kelly (on the left) and Kristi (on the right). It was Kelly's high school reunion that was the big event of the night.

This is a former restaurant in downtown Arthur. What a great name...it's a shame it couldn't stay in business! Who wouldn't want to eat in a Dutch Oven?!? ;-)

Not the greatest picture of a horse and buggy, but it's the only one I got. These are the stables (or whatever you call them) behind IGA in Arthur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Since my sister's family was in town for her reunion, we incorporated a small family reunion at State Farm Park. The kids enjoyed new pool...and here are some pictures...


My niece, Lindsey, shooting out of the slide.

My niece, Riley, being patient with my as I play with my camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to Arthur several times. I'm from Warrensburg! I didn't know that about you.

Anonymous said...

love them both in the shower, Riley rubbing herpussy for me while she watch's me with Lindsey I want her nice n wet nhorny for when it is her turn, mycock is going to slide right in her