Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Summer Home

A few of you may recall last spring that Sean and I bought a used pop-up camper (AKA our summer home)...well, we finally got to try it out this weekend! We took it north about 10 miles to Comlara Park - the weather was fantastic and all went well with the camper. Here's a picture of our portable summer home...

I also had fun playing around with my camera. I found quite a few beautiful butterflies to take pictures of, and as always, I came home with many, many pictures of the dogs. Here are a few of my favorites below...
The Butterfly Series








The Rottie Series

Sadie

Sadie taking a snooze while still keeping an ear out for passerbys

Jada

Jada again

Ready to head home


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kari, how on earth do you get your pictures to turn out so good? What settings do you use?!?!!??! I'm in awe.