As I'm trying to wrap up some sewing projects before we leave for MEXICO (Yes, that's right...in one week, I'll be basking in the sun on the beaches of Cabo San Lucas!), the dogs wait by (and on) the stairs for me. Here are some funny pictures from tonight. The first one is Jada laying on the stairs - she likes to make sure she won't miss it if I come down the steps. And the second one is Sadie taking a nap while guarding the bone from Jada.

How can this be comfortable???

Sorry, bad picture...it's hard to see the bone under Sadie's chin. It's the white blur by her face. :)
As I mentioned before, we're headed to Mexico in less than a week! We leave Chicago on Saturday morning, and should be on the beaches with a tropical drink in hand by early afternoon! No promises for blogging while we're there, but I'll be taking a lot of pictures! Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment