Hi all! It's been awhile since I've last posted a blog...sorry about that. Things have been a tad bit busy in the Schick household. And this post will be a quick one - I'm heading off to a local mission to serve take and serve lunch. Whew - what a day!
We went to North Carolina to visit Sean's sister for Thanksgiving! We got to see their new home, visit the beach, shop at a cigar/everything else store, and had lunch at a local winery. I won't be posting any pictures because I don't want to spoil any Christmas cards that will be going out soon... :)
After LONG travels home, we finally arrived back in Bloomington around 12:30 PM last night. I promptly went to the store and bought a rump roast to make Italian Beef and 6 boxes of augratin potatoes for the mission lunch today. Our luggage didn't make to Bloomington, and it's still sitting in Atlanta as I type this. So, it's a baseball cap and no make up for me until I get it! Yikes!
And for my southern family and friends....here is what we woke up to this morning. Merry Christmas!
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment