Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Is January over yet?

It's been quite an eventful few weeks around here. I took my test last Monday morning, so right now I'm on a study hiatus...until next week. Then I have to start studying for test #2. I don't know if I passed the test I just took, hopefully I will find out in the next few days.

Sean just installed a humidifier on our furnace last weekend. It was a lot of work - but he did it and it works great! No more dry, static house!

Our adventure this week is clearing out the family room, ripping up the carpet, and putting down hardwood. Most of this work will be done by Sean (I did help move furniture!), and I will be working on our two very messy rooms upstairs. I'm in the process of moving my sewing/craft room to a different room - hopefully I can get it done this weekend!

Some before pictures below of the family room...stay tuned for the after pics!


The carpet doesn't look too bad in this picture...but trust me, up close, it's N-A-S-T-Y

You can see more of the stains in this picture...beige carpet and two Rottweilers do not go well together.

15 boxes of wood flooring


Here's a sneak peak at the wood!


All of our HEAVY furniture being stored in the living room

No comments: