Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tiny Tomatoes!

I have two very tiny tomatoes in my garden! I tried to get a picture of them, but the light isn't very good and I'm not the best with my fancy camera yet, so only one picture turned out somewhat decent. At least you can see the baby tomato! Our endless dinners of BLT's are coming soon...



On a different subject, our vet has caught on to just how lazy our winter was. At the dogs regular visit on Monday, Sadie tipped the scales about 8 lbs. over what she did at her last visit. That's a lot for a dog under 100 lbs. Jada was up a few lbs. too, so we've been challenged to walk them more often this summer. Less treats, more walks. Sounds simple enough, right? :)

Jada's newest hobby is hunting lightning bugs. Once I figure out how to work my camera at night, I'll get a picture of her hunting skills.

That's it for tonight!

No comments: