Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Favorite Tree??

Our front yard needs a tree! We'll be picking one out and planting it this fall. But, there are SO many kinds of trees to choose from! However will we decide! Leave a comment and tell us what tree you would recommend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Autumn Blaze Maple (!)

Laura Roethle said...

I don't know a lot about trees, but we have a japenese lilac (I think that is what it is called) that I like. One good thing about it is that the beetles don't like it!

Anonymous said...

A maple, for sure!

Anonymous said...

my favorite tree is a Weeping Willow. They are beautiful!
BJ

Perez said...

Go for a Maple, easy to care for and the beetles don't like them. As for the Weeping Willow, you can't plant them in the front yard in B-N because the roots will infiltrate the gas and water mains. Too bad because it's my favorite tree too.