Monday, August 4, 2008

Sew ready for tailgating...

Like my corny play on words above? :) There's more where that came from! Anyway, I am officially addicted to sewing. I've been dabbling with it for about a year now, but lately I've been dreaming up new projects one right after another! I just finished this one, and I'm pretty excited about it! Picture is below...a special shout out to my lovely model...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am in awe of the talent! Sexy model, by the way!

Libby

Anonymous said...

That would make a great wedding gift for someone... it is creative and homemade. I know... I think about weddings too much! GOOD WORK MRS. SCHICK.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Are you taking orders? Dave needs one.
Erica

Anonymous said...

The way your post was...and the pic below sure seemed like it was Sean addicted to sewing!!! I very nearly given a sewing machine for my birthday..but then since we are moving back close to Mum and Dads I decided I'd just use theirs. Plus I don't know what to sew apart from golf ball bags, a safari suit ( I challenge you to come up with a safari suit pattern) and well, I'm out of ideas!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't see a kitchen in the background yet... The race is on and we are creeping up on ya- better pull the plug on that new TV Kari!
The 'Rents'