
Day 1 - Tulips! (in a pot so I can plant them!)

Day 2 - Sparkling Clementine carbonated fruit drink
The Clementine drink needs some explaining. On December 10, I made a wager with a co-worker to give up all soda until April 1. Between me and my co-worker, the one who drinks soda first in this time frame has to buy the other lunch at Qdoba once a month for a year. That's 12 lunches! So far, never of us has had a drop of soda. And I REALLY want a soda! Especially a big Polar Pop....mmmmmm..... 5 more weeks! Sean bought me this drink try to satisfy that craving for me in the meantime.
We are already on Day 5 of the 14 days, but I want to take pictures of my gifts to make my blog more interesting. Stay tuned for the rest... :)
We are already on Day 5 of the 14 days, but I want to take pictures of my gifts to make my blog more interesting. Stay tuned for the rest... :)
1 comment:
Such a fabulous husband you have!!!
Post a Comment