It's been a super busy weekend. On Friday night, with some help from good friends, I made 72 of my 'special' cupcakes for my friend Elizabeth's baby shower on Saturday. We didn't NEED 72 cupcakes, but I wanted to provide a variety of flavors (chocolate, french vanilla, and strawberry), so 3 cake mixes made that many!
Sunday evening, my friends and I filled and decorated 17 shoeboxes for St. Jude! The contents of the boxes were donated by a good friend, and all we had to do was decorate, decorate, decorate!

Jamie, Elizabeth, and me cutting, gluing, etc. We had help from two other friends, but they left before I thought to take a picture!

Most of the completed boxes, stacked on my couch.
The shoebox drive is this Wednesday! We're hoping to have around 100 shoeboxes to take to St. Jude!!
On a different note, two weeks ago I interviewed for a Team Manager position, and I'm happy to report that I was selected! Yippee!! I'll start my new job in early April.
I'm off to decorate ONE LAST SHOEBOX!
On a different note, two weeks ago I interviewed for a Team Manager position, and I'm happy to report that I was selected! Yippee!! I'll start my new job in early April.
I'm off to decorate ONE LAST SHOEBOX!
1 comment:
Congratulations on your new job!! : )
Post a Comment